
The Griffith Observatory. Perhaps this is hard to believe, but I had never been up there before. Unfortunately, Careen and I decided to go on a Monday, so the Observatory was closed. And the view was gloomy.
Alcove Cafe and Bakery. Cute setting (and menu! "wrap, not hip hop" was one of the section titles). Delicious food. Portions relative to price (I ordered a $14 salmon house salad and GOT my money's worth).
SquaresVille. A vintage store in Los Feliz where you can find some great pieces. There were these white Chanel high-waisted pants that Careen found, but they were humongous. I bought a Bizz Princess black lace minidress with cream lace detailing at the collar and pockets. And I almost bought a Parisian silk turban-like hat but the fambam hasn't been so happy with my taste in fashion as of late so I skipped on it to avoid conflict (and it was so cute! What a loss...).
No comments:
Post a Comment