22 June 2009

Congrats, it's a monkey!

EM from lovedi on Vimeo.

I love how wonderful the stop motion turned out to be! I wouldn't have gotten my ass off the couch without Di, though (although we did spend a lot of time on the couch, too haha). More projects throughout the summer - coming soon!

With the EM video done, I'm back to having no concrete plans whatsoever. I should paint but it seems as though laziness has seeped into my bones and is a strong counter-force to my restlessness and need to DO SOMETHING. But I have to set myself goals and actually fulfill them otherwise it will be too hard for me to get back on track once school starts.

1. learn French
2. learn the Arabic alphabet
3. complete paperwork for AIF / call Ted
4. paint enough pieces for a solo show at Postscrypt when I get back to school
5. sketch / fill Moleskine completely by end of summer
6. make a reading list and actually read everything on it

and one goal that might fit under procrastination:

7. transfer all music from PC to Mac / get album artwork

UPDATE: Featured!

No comments: