25 March 2011

the harvest company of natural goods.

photo via // google.com
For when you are missing Morningside Heights. This little cafetería near the Rubén Dario metro station is the closest thing to Community Food & Juice that I have discovered in Madrid. After several months of greasy and fattening [but delicious] foods, my body was craving something fresh and light. I ordered a tri-color pasta salad [well, I was also very hungry] with black olives, corn, roasted peppers, cherry tomatoes, and a pesto vinaigrette dressing. Good food, decent prices, and they even had an incense burning, which made the place smell amazing. I want to return when the weather is nicer to sit out on the terrace because it is located right next to a bridge under which there is a water fall [I love the sound of running/falling water] and a few modern sculptures.

"From the Earth to You Since 1924"
Castellana, 40
915 765 704

No comments: