One of these creative souls was Tereso Cacho, one half of Vainica Project, who is the artist behind the videos that were being projected onto the building across from the rooftop [I unfortunately did not get any good shots of that while it was happening]. It was just such an enjoyable atmosphere, and if felt so authentic New York City -- why I moved across the country to live here.
24 August 2010
rooftop party, lower east side.
One of these creative souls was Tereso Cacho, one half of Vainica Project, who is the artist behind the videos that were being projected onto the building across from the rooftop [I unfortunately did not get any good shots of that while it was happening]. It was just such an enjoyable atmosphere, and if felt so authentic New York City -- why I moved across the country to live here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment