23 July 2011

good eats.

Breakfast Edition

My favorite meal of the day, without a doubt, is breakfast. And I don't mean the bowl of cereal I typically inhale before rushing off to work. When done properly, breakfast -- or brunch -- really gets the day started right. Eating a nice breakfast [that I make myself] makes me feel accomplished, and instead of leaving the house feeling bitter about having woken up so early, I leave the house ready to take on whatever comes my way. So sleep a little earlier to wake up a little earlier and treat yourself to a nice omelette or croissants with fruit -- I recommend from experience, brunch today was phenomenal.

1. Eggs over-easy, some citrus, half an avocado, and a glass of nice, cold milk.
2. Trader Joe's Crescent Rolls. Preheat oven to 350ยบ and bake for 12 - 15 minutes.

No comments: