25 November 2011

latest&greatest.

I would like to begin by apologizing to anyone out there who happens to actually read / follow my blog for my lengthy hiatus. There comes a point where one has to make the choice between living life and blogging about it — and I suppose, when it comes down to it, you can't blog about it if you haven't been living it.

This semester has been, for lack of a better word, fruitful. A bit boring and slow at times, but never bad (not really the description you would expect for someone's senior year of college). From it has developed my current tagline: I'm a full-time student with seven part-time jobs. It sounds awful, but it's what happens when you actually take advantage of every opportunity that interests you (read: I really need some dollah billz to my wallet). Unfortunately, though, the things I do create minimal income. For example, my favorite piece of graphic design work that I have done so far:


No comments: