PRETTY CITIES.
I am currently trying to plan spring break and it is turning out to be quite difficult. I do think that I have found some pretty fantastic locations but I don't really have a good grasp of how much all this is going to cost. And I cannot decide how many days I should stay in each city. The problem is that even if I want to make a day trip out of one location, for instance, it only takes 1.5 hours to get to the next one so I would end up getting there at a very unreasonable hour. This makes it necessary to stay in a hostel or hotel for at least one night at each location, raising the price tag on the trip. But I am in Europe and who knows when I will have the good fortune to return, so it is definitely worth it. The itinerary I have in mind: Madrid > Barcelona (2 - 3 nights) > Narbonne (1 -2 nights) > Marseille > (1 night) > Nice (1 night) > Milano (2 nights) > Roma (3 - 4 nights). Or perhaps, instead of going directly from Milano to Roma, I could travel down the peninsula by train making stops in Venezia, Pisa, and Firenze. I mean, I do have 2.5 weeks at my disposal: a coastal trip from one peninsula to another. ¡Qué guay!







No comments:
Post a Comment