Sunday evening could have been disastrous for a number of reasons. Instead, it involved roasted Mediterranean chicken at Deluxe, a necessary dinner-break-from-studio to catch up with some dear souls, followed by lavender mint tea and a shot of PatrĂ³n on the house at SIP. Need I explain why I will be returning to SIP with Isabella Serrani every Sunday henceforth? I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship with our new favorite bartender (although I must admit that it's impossible to top Chanel at 1020), and my new favorite college "tradition." It's a shame that the semester is over in just a few weeks...
23 November 2010
new sunday tradition:
Sunday evening could have been disastrous for a number of reasons. Instead, it involved roasted Mediterranean chicken at Deluxe, a necessary dinner-break-from-studio to catch up with some dear souls, followed by lavender mint tea and a shot of PatrĂ³n on the house at SIP. Need I explain why I will be returning to SIP with Isabella Serrani every Sunday henceforth? I believe this is the start of a beautiful friendship with our new favorite bartender (although I must admit that it's impossible to top Chanel at 1020), and my new favorite college "tradition." It's a shame that the semester is over in just a few weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment