19 October 2010

...

One quote that will define the next two days, and one that should define much of our lives:

"Looked dead, didn't I? [...] When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements refer to as a roaring rampage of revenge. I roared, and I rampaged. And I got bloody satisfaction."

Few Words From the Bride, Kill Bill Volume 2

I will roar, and rampage, and I will dominate my studio midterm pinup. Not exactly an act of revenge, but if my efforts are fruitful, I most definitely will be bloody satisfied.

"Hay que tener los ojos muy abiertos para ver las cosas como son; aun más abiertas para verlas otras de lo que son; más abiertos todavía para verlas mejores de lo que son. Yo os aconsejo la vision vigilante, porque vuestra misión es ver e imaginar despiertos…"

Juan de Maneira

Translation: Your eyes must be very open to perceive things as they are; they must be even more so to see them differently from what they are; and still more open to see them as better than what they are. I advise you all to have a vigilant vision, because your mission is to see and imagine in wakefulness...

No comments: